Looking to start your own YouTube channel in 2023 but not sure where to begin? With so many genres and niches out there, it can be overwhelming trying to decide what kind of content you want to create.
But fear not! We’ve done the research for you and compiled a list of the top five types of YouTube channels that are predicted to take off in the coming year.
Whether you’re an aspiring comedian, beauty enthusiast, or tech guru – we’ve got something for everyone. So sit back, grab a pen and paper, and let’s explore the best kinds of channels to start on YouTube in 2023!
There are so many different types of YouTube channels out there, but which ones are the best to start with? Depending on what you’re interested in, there are plenty of channels that will suit your needs. Here are some of the most popular types of YouTube channels to start with: gaming, lifestyle, cooking, fashion and beauty, and DIY & construction.
It can be difficult to determine which type of channel is best for you, but by following some tips you can find a channel that fits your interests and focus on creating content that resonates with your audience.
When choosing a channel to start with, it’s important to consider your target audience. Gaming channels tend to have a younger target demographic, while lifestyle and cooking channels tend to cater more towards adults. It’s also important to think about what type of videos you want to make. Some people prefer to create long-form video essays while others prefer shorter clips focused on one topic. Finally, it’s worth considering your budget when making a decision about which channel to subscribe to. Some channels require a monthly subscription fee while others are available for free.
Make-up and Beauty
There are many great YouTube channels to start in make-up and beauty. One of the best ways to find them is by using YouTube’s search function. You can type any keyword related to make-up or beauty into the search bar and YouTube will return a list of recommended channels.
Some of the most popular make-up and beauty channels include those run by professionals, such as Temptalia and The Makeup Gurus, and those created by experts in their fields, such as My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic creator Lauren Faust’s channel for hair tutorials.
Whatever your level of expertise, there is likely a great channel out there for you to explore. Keep an eye out for videos that inspire you, as well as ones that provide step-by-step instructions on how to create a specific look. And if you get stuck, don’t be afraid to ask questions in the comments section or on social media!
Reviews and Unboxing
YouTube is a great way to learn new things and connect with others who share your interest. Whether you’re looking for how-to videos or original programming, there are a variety of YouTube channels to explore. Here are five of the best types of YouTube channels to start in:
1. Educational channels: Whether you’re interested in learning about history, science, or math, there are tons of educational channels on YouTube that will help you learn more. Some popular educational channels include Khan Academy,TED Talks, and The Daily Show With Trevor Noah.
2. Comedy/Vlogging: If you’re looking for hilarious content to watch on YouTube, check out comedy and vlogging channels. Some popular comedically inclined channels include John Oliver’s New York Times Bestselling series Last Week Tonight, Sandra Lee’s How To Vlog series, and Jake Paul’s Team 10 channel. Additionally, popular vloggers like Casey Neistat and Mamrie Hart also produce regular scripted shows.
3. Gaming: If you’re into video games, don’t forget to check out gaming channels on YouTube! Some popular gaming-related channels include PewDiePie’s Game Grumps series, Markiplier’s Markiplier challenges (which have gotten him over 100 million views), DapperLad’s fashion advice videos about video games (which have amassed over 15 million views), and Nintendo Life’s game reviews and news coverage.
ASMR is a term coined in 2010 by Jennifer Allen, who created the first ASMR video. The term refers to the pleasurable tingling sensations people can experience from certain types of audio and video content, such as whispering, grooming, or tapping. These videos are often referred to as “headrub” videos because they work best when users close their eyes and relax their heads. There are now millions of ASMR videos on YouTube, and they’re easily found by searching for terms like “ASMR headrub” or “watch ASMR headrub.”
There are many different types of ASMR videos. Some people watch headrubbing videos to relax while others watch them for entertainment. There are also sound-based ASMR videos, where people listen to soft noises like whispers or gentle tapping. Some viewers find the sounds calming and use them as an sleep aid. There’s even a category called “screaming ASMR” where people scream into microphones in order to produce the tingles.
Whatever your reason for wanting to watch ASMR content, there are plenty of great channels to start with. Here are five of our favorite channels:
1) GentleWhispering: This channel is devoted almost entirely to headrubbing videos, and it has some of the best content available on YouTube. The channel features a variety of different types of headrubbing videos, from simple tips like closing your eyes and taking deep breaths to more advanced techniques like using
If you’re interested in starting a YouTube channel and you don’t know where to start, here are some tips:
1. Choose a niche. There’s no point in starting a channel if you don’t have something interesting to say about the topic you choose. If you’re unsure of what type of content to produce, look for channels that focus on similar topics and see what they’re doing well.
2. Research the best equipment and software for video production. If you plan to make videos regularly, invest in good cameras and editing software so your recordingslook good and run smoothly.
3. Find collaborators. If you want your channel to be successful, it’ll be helpful if some friends or family members can share in the workload by providing ideas or filming segments with you.
4. Make your first video! Once you’ve got everything set up and figured out how to use your equipment, make your first video and see how people respond. Chances are good that if it’s quality content, people will start watching without even knowing it!