We all have that one person in our contact list who we are dying to talk to but they never seem to be online on WhatsApp! Well, not anymore. You can now get notified as soon as they come online on WhatsApp. Here’s how:
First, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your phone. Then, open the app and go to the contact’s profile whom you want to get notified about. After that, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Notifications’.
On the next screen, you will see the ‘Online status’ option. Make sure that this option is turned on. Once you do that, you will start receiving notifications whenever that person comes online on WhatsApp.
Now, you will never have to wonder whether your favourite person is online or not. So go ahead and start using this feature to your advantage.
How to get notified
If you want to get notified when someone comes online on WhatsApp, there are a few different ways you can do it. Here are a few methods:
1. Use a third-party app: There are a number of different apps available that will allow you to get notifications when someone comes online on WhatsApp. Just search for “WhatsApp online notifications” in your app store, and you’ll see a number of different options.
2. Use WhatsApp Web: WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of WhatsApp that you can use in your web browser. To use WhatsApp Web, you’ll need to first scan a QR code with your phone. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to see when your contacts are online, and you’ll get notifications on your computer when they come online.
3. Use WhatsApp Desktop: WhatsApp Desktop is a desktop app for WhatsApp that you can download for Windows or macOS. Once you’ve installed the app, you’ll be able to see when your contacts are online, and you’ll get notifications on your computer when they come online.
4. Use push notifications: Push notifications are a feature of WhatsApp that will send you a notification whenever a new message arrives. To enable push notifications, open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Notifications. Then, make sure the “Show notifications” option is enabled.
Why you would want to be notified
There are many reasons why you might want to be notified when someone comes online on WhatsApp. Perhaps you’re waiting for an important message from a friend or family member, or you want to be able to chat with them as soon as they’re online.
WhatsApp offers a few different ways to be notified when someone comes online. You can set up notifications for individual contacts, or you can enable notifications for all contacts.
If you’re only interested in being notified when a specific person comes online, you can set up notifications for just that contact. To do this, open the chat with the contact, tap on the contact’s name at the top of the screen, and tap “Notifications.” From here, you can choose to be notified with a sound, vibration, or both when the contact comes online.
If you want to be notified when any of your contacts come online, you can enable notifications for all contacts. To do this, open WhatsApp, tap the menu button, and tap “Settings.” Tap “Notifications,” and then toggle on the “Contact Online” notification.
Once you’ve enabled notifications, you’ll be notified whenever any of your contacts come online. This can be a great way to stay in touch with friends and family, and to make sure you never miss an important message.
How to get the most out of notifications
Notifications can be incredibly useful, but only if you use them the right way. Here are four tips on how to get the most out of notifications so that you can stay on top of your game without getting overwhelmed:
1. Use Notifications to Your Advantage
One of the best things about notifications is that you can use them to your advantage. If you know you’re going to be busy and won’t be able to check your phone as often, you can set up notifications so that you only receive the most important messages. That way, you can focus on what you’re doing and not worry about missing something important.
2. Don’t Use Notifications to Distract You
Notifications can also be a huge distraction, especially if you receive a lot of them. If you find yourself constantly getting distracted by your notifications, it might be time to rethink how you’re using them. Try turning off notifications for certain apps or setting them so that you only receive them when you’re not busy. That way, you can stay focused on what you’re doing and not get pulled into a notification rabbit hole.
3. Use Notifications to Stay Organized
Notifications can also be a great way to stay organized. If you have a lot of different apps that you use regularly, you can set up notifications so that you only receive the most important messages from each app. That way, you can quickly see what’s new without having to sift through a bunch of unimportant notifications.
4. Don’t Let Notifications Take Over Your Life
Notifications can be incredibly useful, but they shouldn’t take over your life. If you find yourself constantly checking your phone because of notifications, it might be time to take a step back and reevaluate how you’re using them. Try to limit the number of notifications you receive and only use them for the most important information. That way, you can stay on top of what’s going on without letting notifications take over your life.