How to Customize Android Home Screen with Floating Toolbox
The home screen is one of the most basic parts of your smartphone. It is the place where you launch apps, perform web searching, check tools, and much more. Android let you to customize that experience anyway you are expecting. The first question that comes in our mind is how to customize android home screen with floating toolbox. The Google Play Store is full of brilliant home screen customization apps. Here is the astonishing app you must have in your smartphone to customize android home screen like a boss.
There are a lot of different launchers in the Play Store, the majority of which depends on the AOSP edition of the stock Android launcher. Indeed, even Google is getting into the game with the Google Now Launcher, however it’s accessible for a couple of gadgets up until now. You can also read – How To Add Battery Charging Animation Effects Using Bubblee App.
As a general rule, Floating Launcher will be the one you choose. This launcher has a crazy number of highlights and alternatives, and the engineer has quite recently pushed some huge updates.
Floating Toolbox (Floating Launcher) is the best app to customize android home screen and create the shortcut of your android favorite installed application.
Floating Toolbox allows you to access your applications from anyplace by pressing the Floating button.
– You can add applications to Floating Toolbox by long pressing the launcher symbol.
– It allows to add up to 5 applications if you want to add unlimited number of apps you have to buy its premium version.
– Place Floating Toolbox symbol anywhere by Dragging it. the Floating.
– Floating Toolbox size is easily changeable and manageable.
– Assign the color to Floating Toolbox whatever you like
– It let you to show Floating Toolbox on Lock screen.
– Early and fast access to all mobile applications.
– Handy and reliable for quick access to frequently used apps without crowding home screen
how to customize android home screen with floating Toolbox
1. You have to enable the Toolbox to use it.
2. Select your favorite apps you want to add in Floating ToolBox.
3. Simply double tap on Floating launcher helps you to open recent activities.
This app does the same as the Samsung Edge panels, but is easier to use and more convenient, because of the floating button.